Do you know what the half-life of the steroid you use is? It refers to the amount it takes to go into your body and deplete to do its function, from the time you had consumed the drug. If you know how the steroid half-life works, you will find it easier to use the steroids you use. The right way to take steroids to get the desired effects would need you to consider their half-life. It will affect how frequently you take the drug, and how it is detectable in the body. This is an important point to comprehend.
Half-life of steroids
You must keep the chart of half-life comparisons handy, to know about the all the half-life of the steroids. There is considerable variation in the reports of half lives of anabolic steroids from one bodybuilding website to another. The numbers that are shown were compiled from different sources online, but they are not scientifically verified. The half-life and detection times vary from one person to another. The injectable steroids typically last longer than the oral ones.
Oral steroids half-lives to know
Below we have listed some of the oral half-lives of the common steroids that we consider to use:
- Anadrol takes 9 to 16 hours with a detection time of 8 weeks
- Anavar takes 9 to 12 hours with a detection time of 3 weeks
- Dianabol takes 8 hours with a detection time of 6 weeks
- Halotestin takes 8 hours with a detection time of 8 weeks
- Primbolan takes 6 hours with a detection time of 5 weeks
- Proviron takes 12 hours with a detection time of 6 weeks
- Winstrol takes 8 hours with a detection time of 3 weeks
Injectable steroids half-lives to know
Below we have listed some of the injectable half-lives of the common steroids that we consider to use:
- Winstrol takes 24 hours with a detection time of 2 months
- Primobolan takes 10 and a half days with a detection time of 5 weeks
- Equipoise takes 15 days with a detection time of 5 weeks
- Deca Durabolin takes 6 to 15 days with a detection time of 18 months
- Sustanon-250 takes 18 days with a detection time of 3-4 months
Active life of steroids
The active life of steroid is one more important part you need to understand. Apart from the half-life, every steroid has active life. Many times people confuse these two terms, but they are not same. Half-life is not the full amount of time it could take. It takes many half-lives before the drug becomes totally inactive. The active life is the amount of time the user wants the drug to be effective. Till then he will go on consuming the amounts of the drug, and follow the half-life measures accordingly. The chart of half-life comparisons will help you know how to evaluate the right drug dosages and that way you will know how they affect your body.